Our online catalog has new address:
We upgraded our computer system in December 2013 to bring you better features.
Take a look at the new options and see what you need to do to use them.
You can manage your Tempe Public Library account
with your current library card number.
You will have a new PIN.
The first time you log on to the new system,
your PIN will be the last 4 digits of the phone number you have on record in your Library account.
Once logged in, you can change your PIN to any 4-digit combination you choose.
Features of the New System:
- Apply for a library card online.
- Text a book’s call number to a phone.
- You can add Text Messaging to receive Reminder notices and Request Pick-up (Hold) notices (in ‘My Account’ under ‘My Record’ then ‘Address and Notification Options’).
- The Library catalog will be available in Spanish.
- Library catalog text can be enlarged easily.
- Mobile-friendly catalog
Click here for more details.