We upgraded our computer system on Wednesday, Dec. 11 to bring you better features. Take a look at the new options and see what you need to do to use them.
The online payments part of our new system is not quite ready.
Please bear with us as we work to get online payments up and running.
You can manage other aspects of your Tempe Public Library account
with your current library card number.
You will have a new PIN.
The first time you log on to the new system,
your PIN will be the last 4 digits of the phone number you have on record in your Library account.
Once logged in, you can change your PIN to any 4-digit combination you choose.
Features of the New System:
- Apply for a library card online.
- Receive text messaging for holds.
- Text a book’s call number to a phone.
- The Library catalog will be available in Spanish.
- Library catalog text can be enlarged easily.
- Mobile-friendly catalog
As the new system is launched:
- Our online catalog will have a new address: tempe.polarislibrary.com.
- You will have a new account PIN which will be the last four digits of the telephone number we have on record for you. (You may change your PIN at your first login.)
- A new reading history will begin with our new system and you will have the option to opt-in (in ‘My Account’ under ‘Address and Notification Options’).
- You will be able to begin renewing currently checked out items.
- Items you currently have on hold WILL transfer over to the new system and you will be notified when they become available for pickup.
- You will have the option to add Text Messaging to receive Reminder notices and Request Pick-up (Hold) notices (in ‘My Account’ under ‘My Record’ then ‘Address and Notification Options’).
Click here for more details.