Provided by the US Department of Labor, Job Accommodation Network are six training videos that highlight accommodations in the workplace.
- Interviewing a young person on the autism spectrum,
- managing an accommodation request from a veteran with hearing loss and post-traumatic stress disorder,
- managing an accommodation that surfaces during a performance review,
- retaining an individual with a chronic health condition,
- hiring an individual with an anxiety disorder resulting in a stutter,
- and returning a back-injured employee to work .
Along with each presentation is a role-play video and a PowerPoint with more information, which demonstrates how these situations can be successfully managed.