9-1-1 Dispatcher Applicants: Applicants who are invited to participate in the 9-1-1 dispatcher testing process need to complete the Tempe PD Civilian & Volunteer Background Questionnaire. Please read all directions in each questionnaire.
General Information: Many minimum Tempe Police Department standards are listed in the below form.
Facilities, Mailing & Contact Information: During the hiring process, applicants may need to visit these locations for various appointments or send various documents.
- Orientation, CritiCall and Oral Board - Tempe Police Apache Substation: 1855 E Apache Blvd, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Background & Polygraph - Tempe Police Hardy Substation: 8201 S. Hardy Dr., Tempe, AZ 85284
- Fingerprinting - Tempe Police Headquarters: 120 E. Fifth St., Tempe, AZ 85281
- Pre-employment Paperwork - Human Resources: 20 E. Sixth St., Tempe, AZ 85281
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Communications Hiring & Training Hotline (480) 858-6800
TEMPE POLICE DEPARTMENT
APACHE BOULEVARD SUBSTATION
ATTN: COMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
PO BOX 5002
TEMPE, AZ 85280-5002