The Grease Trap Assistance Program is a revolving fund to help credit-worthy businesses spread the cost of grease trap upgrades over one or two years by offering zero-percent interest loans.
Loans for infrastructure upgrades can be provided up to $5,000 or 50% of the total replacement costs, whichever comes first.
Loans will be awarded out on a first come first serve basis.
You can download the application here: GTAP Loan Application
- Submit complete application
- Include a copy of approved permit, plans, and quote for the work by the selected contractor
- Business must have been in continuous operation for a minimum of 3 years
- Membership in good standing in the Tempe Grease Cooperative for 12 months
- Credit worthy - as determined through credit reports and a judgement search
The cost for the initial loan setup is $500.00, and there is a servicing fee of $5.00 per month. These costs will be included in the loan repayment plan.