- Total freedom with month-to-month contracts
- Dependable service all year
- Uninterrupted service and no reduction of services during holidays, so garbage does not pile up.
- Easy access to management
- Next day delivery service of containers for new customers and the option to provide different sizes and numbers of containers for existing clients
- Compliance with all environmental regulations
- Reasonable, competitive rates established by your City Council
- Roll-off containers for bulky item and construction debris
- Special roll off for non-collectible items (dirt, rock, concrete)
- Commercial recycling services available
Operating one of the newest and most efficient fleets of refuse collection vehicles in the state, the city of Tempe is proud to offer its services to the business community. Additionally, the city enjoys a high approval rating from its current customers. With competitive rates set by the City Council, you'll always have access to those involved in making decisions that affect your business.
Tempe offers commercial recycling programs which include cardboard, office paper, newspaper, or a commingled program. Fees vary on the size of the metal dumpster and the frequency of service. For additional information click here.
Commercial Trash:Tempe offers trash services to all commercial and industrial businesses within Tempe. Rates are based on the size and number of trash bins as well as the frequency of service.
Tempe offers roll-off service for those customers in need of large containers for disposing of construction debris or large bulky items. Rates are based on the size of the roll-off can and are charged per pull. Dumping of roll-off container is usually provided on a next-day basis. Please call early to reserve your container.
For more information contact us at (480) firstname.lastname@example.org