Not a Resident?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The HPCC can only accept HHW from residents of the City of Tempe and Guadalupe with proof of residency (driver's license or water bill). If you are not a resident here are some helpful numbers:

City of Chandler - (480) 782-3510
City of Gilbert - (480) 503-6446
City of Mesa - (480) 644-2222
City of Phoenix - (602) 262-7251
City of Scottsdale - (480) 312-5600