Tempe Housing Authority - Change Reports

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Change Reports are required any time there is a change in family income or in household composition (who lives in your house with you). Tempe Housing Authority recently updated our change reports.With each change form, we have added the additional documents that MUST be submitted in order to process your change. Failure to submit all documents will result in delays in your change form being processed by housing staff.

We now have change reports for different reasons you have to submit report changes to us: