Tempe works to develop Affordable Housing Strategy and identify impediments to fair housing
The City of Tempe hosted two public meetings March 7, 2019 to collect feedback about the barriers community members face in finding affordable housing and learn more about the forms of housing discrimination they experience. The meeting offered an overview of a range of topics, including: access to available housing options, public amenities and public transit, the housing market, and the supply of housing for persons with disabilities.
Participants also learned more about Tempe’s draft Affordable Housing Strategy. Through a comprehensive public planning process, Tempe has been working over the past year to develop an Affordable Housing Strategy, a holistic citywide approach to promote affordable and diverse housing options and price points.
Revisions will be made based on public feedback and the plan will be taken through the public hearing and adoption process, which is scheduled for the Tempe City Council meeting on July 31, 2019.
Section 8 Plans
- PHA Plan for Fiscal Year 2019-2020
- PHA Plan for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 (PDF)
- PHA Plan for Fiscal Year 2017-2018(PDF)
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan-Updated 2018 (PDF)
- PHA 5 Year and Annual Plan for Fiscal Years 2015-2019 (PDF)
- FY2019-2020 Annual Action Plan(PDF)
- FY2018-2019 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2017-2018 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2015-2019 CDBG Consolidated Strategic Plan and FY2015 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (PDF)
- Limited English Proficiency Policy (PDF)
- Section 8 Informal Review Procedures (PDF)
- Section 8 Informal Hearing Procedures (PDF)
- Resident Board Policy (PDF)
- Minimum Rent Policy (PDF)
- TBRA Policies & Procedures (PDF)