Public Notice for Affordable Housing Strategy and Impediments to Fair Housing Analysis Meeting
Provide input on draft plans for guiding the future of the city’s affordable housing efforts. The same material will be presented at both meetings and food and childcare will be available.
8 to 9:30 a.m. and 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Tempe History Museum
809 E. Southern Ave.
Join us to provide feedback about the barriers you face in finding affordable housing as well as learn about forms of housing discrimination and what the city can do to help out. The meeting will also provide an overview of access to available housing options, public amenities and public transit, the housing market and supply of housing for persons with disabilities and other affordable housing issues.
An overview of Tempe’s draft Affordable Housing Strategy will also be shared. Through a comprehensive public planning process, Tempe has been working over the past year to develop an Affordable Housing Strategy, a holistic citywide approach to promote affordable and diverse housing options and price points.
Revisions will be made based on public feedback, and the plans will be taken through the public hearing and adoption process, which is tentatively scheduled for Tempe City Council in May or June 2019.
Section 8 Plans
- Proposed PHA Plan for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 (PDF)
- PHA Plan for Fiscal Year 2017-2018(PDF)
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan-Updated 2018 (PDF)
- PHA 5 Year and Annual Plan for Fiscal Years 2015-2019 (PDF)
- Proposed FY2018-2019 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2017-2018 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- FY2015-2019 CDBG Consolidated Strategic Plan and FY2015 Annual Action Plan (PDF)
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (PDF)
- Limited English Proficiency Policy (PDF)
- Section 8 Informal Review Procedures (PDF)
- Section 8 Informal Hearing Procedures (PDF)
- Resident Board Policy (PDF)
- Minimum Rent Policy (PDF)
- TBRA Policies & Procedures (PDF)