WHAT IS TRIPLE P?
Triple P is a parenting program, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It’s all about making Triple P work for you.
WHAT DOES TRIPLE P DO?
The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Program’ which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehavior so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behavior you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED IN TRIPLE P’S POSITIVE PARENTING PROGRAM?
Because all families are different, Triple P has a variety of program options. Registration is required. Click here to register for our free classes. All classes are facilitated by accredited Triple P practitioners and include light meal or snack. Most of our classes also include free childcare.