Tempe has the most educated and technically-skilled workforce in Arizona, which is a testament to the strength of the city’s higher education institutions. Tempe is a young and diverse community.
- 42 percent of Tempe residents have baccalaureate degrees
- 18 percent have masters and above
- More than 50 percent have post-secondary certifications
- 92 percent have high school diplomas.
- Median age of our resident base is 28.1 years
Tempe’s Achieve 65 program is focused on facilitating post-secondary achievement for 65 percent of Tempe’s residents.