CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
All city dog parks are now open. Park users must follow CDC guidance:
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from others.
- Do not gather in groups.
- Go home if you are sick.
- Cloth face coverings are strongly recommended whenever possible.
Visit tempe.gov/reopening for the city's reopening schedule.
Is Fido Bored?
Visit one of Tempe's 5 Dog Parks!
Dog park Rules:
- Dogs may run "off leash" in this area.
- Dogs must be leashed during entrance and exit.
- Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated and wear a visible and current license.
- The facility was created for dogs and their owners. It is not a playground for children.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Keep small children and infants under strict supervision and do not allow them to run in the area or chase after dogs.
- Dogs must be under voice control and the handler must be within the enclosure at all times.
- Aggressive dog behavior is not permitted. Remove dogs at the first sign of aggression.
- No more than 3 dogs per owner / handler.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted within the facility.
- Considerate dog owners pick up their pet's feces. In Tempe it's the law.
- Dog handlers must repair damage from digging and must remove / dispose of hair from grooming.
- Food is not allowed within the dog run.
- The facility is open to dog owners / handlers and dogs complying with the park and dog run posted regulations.
Please practice unconditional consideration of your fellow pet owners. Your dog is depending on you.
For additional information contact the Tempe Parks and Recreation Office at 480-350-5200.