How to Register Grades: Completed Kinder - 8th
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!!! REGISTRATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO WERE ATTENDING THE KID ZONE BEFORE/AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM AS OF MARCH 2020
Date: Starts 6/1/20 @ 8:00am
Where: Online Registrations Only
Summer Dates: June 15th - July 17th 2020 (closed Fri July 3rd)
Summer Site Hours: 7:00am - 5:30pm
Broadmor MKZ (completed 5th-8th)
Session Dates: 6/15-7/17 (1 session 5 weeks long)
Schedule: 5 Days/Week = $120 per week (only schedule allowed)
Fee Schedule: Payments due weekly on the Friday prior to week
Absences/Holidays: No Credits or refunds for any unused days, sick days, or holidays. Payments for all 5 weeks will be required regardless of attendance.
Summer Registration - $35 - Due at the time of registration for all participants.
Summer Late Pick Up Fee - $15 - Assessed for every 15 minutes for any pick-up that occurs after 5:30pm. More than 3 for the Summer will result in dismissal from program.
Policies and Procedures
- The following will NOT be permitted at the site: Backpacks; Water Bottles; Lunch Boxes; Ice Packs; Electronics. Disposable water bottles will be provided daily at the site and children will have access to water multiple times throughout the day.
- Morning and afternoon snacks will be provide daily and will be eaten in the child’s assigned club room.
- Lunches will be served daily and eaten in the child’s club room.
- Children and staff will be required to have their temperatures taken prior to entering the program and answer survey questions regarding their health. Temperatures above 100.4 degrees will not be permitted to attend/work and will not be permitted to return to the program for 72 hours.
- Children will be required to wash their hands at the washing station prior to entering the building and multiple times throughout the day. They will also be required to use hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- Children will be placed in age appropriate club rooms for the entirety of the summer, allowing for low ratios and more social distancing.
- Staff will be required to wear masks. Staff will clean throughout the day and supplies, including pens, pencils, game pieces, sports equipment will be sanitized daily.