The North Tempe Senior Center is operated by Tempe Community Action Agency. TCAA offers many programs for seniors throughout the City of Tempe. For more information about programs offered at the North Tempe site, call 480-858-6510.
Activity Area - Image provided by Bill Timmerman
|8 a.m. -3 p.m.||
|11:45 a.m.|| Tues, Wed, Thurs
Congregate Lunch program
|9:30-10:30 a.m.|| Tuesday
Tai Chi Program
|10:30 a.m.-Noon|| Tuesday
Art for Beginners
|9:30-10:30 a.m.|| Wednesday & Friday
Gerifit Exercise Program
the Senior Center when scheduled.
- Available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for adults ages 60+
- Reservations are required by noon at least one day in advance.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel a reservation.
- You may sign up for future lunches at the Senior Center front desk, or by calling 480-858-6510.
- The suggested lunch contribution is $3.50 for adults age 60+, $6.00 for adults under 60.
Home Delivered Meals Program
The TCAA Home Delivered Meal (HDM) program serves meals to home-bound elderly and disabled individuals in Tempe and South Scottsdale. Participants can be referred to us by the SENIOR HELP LINE@602-264-4357. TCAA also offers a private pay option for home delivered meals. The meals are delivered Mon.-Fri. between 9:30am and 12:30pm. This program relies heavily on volunteer participation. If you would like more information on HDM services or volunteering for this program please call our front desk at 480-858-6510.
Lobby Area - Image provided by Bill Timmerman
Need More Information?
Check out The City of Tempe's resource page for 50+ residents. Get more information on other community centers in Tempe, programs and classes, collaborative newsletters, links to 50+ organizations outside of Tempe and much more!
North Tempe Multi-Generational Center
1555 N. Bridalwreath St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 858-6500 – Fax (480) 858-6545