The North Tempe Senior Center is operated through a partnership between the City of Tempe and the Tempe Community Action Agency. TCAA operates all meals services, while the City operates the day-to-day activites. For more information about programs offered at the North Tempe site, call 480-858-6512.
Activity Area - Image provided by Bill Timmerman
|8 a.m. -3 p.m.||
|11:30 a.m.|| Wednesday & Friday
TCAA Congregate Lunch program
|9:15 a.m.|| Thursday
Chair Volleyball Program
| 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Art for Beginners
|9:30-10:30 a.m.|| Wednesday & Friday
Gerifit Exercise Program
the Senior Center when scheduled.
- Available Wednesday, and Friday for adults ages 60+
- Reservations are required by noon at least one day in advance.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel a reservation.
- You may sign up for future lunches at the Senior Center front desk, or by calling 480-858-6511.
- The suggested lunch contribution is $3.50 for adults age 60+, $6.00 for adults under 60.
Home Delivered Meals Program
The TCAA Home Delivered Meal (HDM) program serves meals to home-bound elderly and disabled individuals in Tempe and South Scottsdale. Participants can be referred to us by the SENIOR HELP LINE@602-264-4357. TCAA also offers a private pay option for home delivered meals. The meals are delivered Mon.-Fri. between 9:30am and 12:30pm. This program relies heavily on volunteer participation. If you would like more information on HDM services or volunteering for this program please call us at 480-858-6510.
Lobby Area - Image provided by Bill Timmerman
Need More Information?
Check out The City of Tempe's resource page for 50+ residents. Get more information on other community centers in Tempe, programs and classes, collaborative newsletters, links to 50+ organizations outside of Tempe and much more!
North Tempe Multi-Generational Center
1555 N. Bridalwreath St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 858-6500 – Fax (480) 858-6545