- The Fitness Center is open to patrons 16 years and up.
- This area is equipped with two treadmills, three elliptical cross-trainers, a recumbent bike, an upright bike, five multi-exercise strength training machines, a dumbbell set, and three TV's with cable access.
- Each piece of cardio equipment is equipped with a wireless receiver that allows members to listen to TV programming or FM radio with out disturbing others. Patrons must bring their own headphones to use this feature.
- All participants are required to have North Tempe Facility Membership to use the Fitness Center.
- A photo ID is required to obtain membership.
- Towels are provided for members use while in the center.
North Tempe Multi-Generational Center
1555 N. Bridalwreath St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
(480) 858-6500 – Fax (480) 858-6545