Welcome to the Kiwanis Tennis Center. Please read the following instructions before your visit.
Rules and Regulations
- Please check in at the reception desk in the main lobby of the Recreation Center prior to court use. Tennis courts are available on a pay-per-use basis only.
- Patrons shall at all times wear appropriate tennis attire on court (including shirts and tennis shoes) and comply with proper tennis etiquette
- Tennis instruction may be given only by City of Tempe professional staff
- City of Tempe reserves the right to cancel court time for any reason at its discretion
- Attendance is at your own risk
By entering the Kiwanis Tennis Center you voluntarily consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded for any use and waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, broadcast, or other display of these materials.
Please refrain from
- Bringing outside food and beverage
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes)
- Video recording devices
- Outside alcohol
- Pets (except service animals)
- Drones or other model aircraft
- Skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, roller blades, and bicycles
- Loitering is not permitted and is subject to fines and penalties per ARS 13-2905
- Firearms or deadly weapons are prohibited in the facility per ARS 12-3102
- Unauthorized use of the facility is considered trespassing per ARS 13-1503
- Any other items as determined by the City of Tempe that may be potentially harmful or disruptive.
Management reserves the right to refuse admittance and/or eject from the tennis center any persons failing to comply with any of the above health and safety regulations. Additionally, the City of Tempe Kiwanis Recreation Center reserves the right to revise or alter any of the facility guidelines at any time.