Stay healthy and fit with cardiovascular and strength training equipment, group exercise, personal training and sports programs for the entire family. Fitness center patrons ages 10-13 must be accompanied by an adult.
For information on fitness classes and sports programming visit the Tempe Opportunities online brochure here.
Kiwanis Fitness Center
6111 S. All America Way
Tempe, AZ 85283
|Monday-Thursday||7 a.m.- 9:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||9 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.|
Fitness Center Membership
The Kiwanis Fitness Center offers a variety of membership options including daily use, discounted limited use packages or unlimited use packages with no contracts.
- Annual Administrative fee ($10) per person each year
- $4 drop in
- $24 monthly unlimited membership
- $12 one-month Super Saver membership*
- $64 three-month unlimited membership
- $32 three-month Super Saver membership*
* Super Saver memberships valid 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Mon. - Fri. only
Kiwanis Fitness Center cardiovascular and strength equipment:
- Treadmills (3)
- Recumbent bikes (2)
- Upright bikes (2)
Paramount Cable System strength training
- Inner/outer thigh (adduction/abduction)
- Lat pulldown/seated row (lats/rear delts)
- Leg curl/leg extension
- Leg press
- Pec press/chest press
- Back extension
- Precor cable cross machine
- Dumbbell set
- Kettlebell set
- Fitness balls
- Medicine balls
- Push-up bars
- Fitness mats
- Weight benches (2)
- TheraBand sets (5)
- Stair platform sets (3)
Our certified fitness staff is ready to assist you and is available for a free personalized orientation upon request. Orientation includes instruction on how to use equipment.
To view the Kiwanis Fitness Center's rules and guidelines, click here.
For information on other City of Tempe fitness centers, click here.