CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) RESPONSE:
Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, all City of Tempe pools and splash playgrounds will be closed until further notice. Updates will be available at tempe.gov/coronavirus as the situation develops.
Catch a wave at the Kiwanis Wave Pool!
Welcome to the Valley's only indoor seasonal wave pool! This fun-filled facility features three foot waves in eight varying patterns, with climate controlled waters year-round. The pool also includes a 122 feet long by 16 feet tall double spiral water slide and six lap lanes. Raft and tube rentals are available, along with family, women’s and men’s changing rooms and restrooms.
Kiwanis Recreation Center
6111 S. All-America Way
Tempe, AZ 85283
Press 0 (Front Desk)
Press 2 (Wave Pool info)
Press 3 (Lap/Open Swim info)
(480) 350-5777 (Fax)
Lap Swim Hours and Fees
*Kiwanis Pool will be closed on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 for Cesar Chavez Day.
Monday - Thursday
|Morning||7 a.m. - 10 a.m.|
|Mid-Day||11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Evening||4:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.|
Friday & Saturday
|Friday||7 a.m. - 10 a.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 11 a.m.|
*Hours subject to change
For a printable calendar, click here (PDF)
Lap Swim Fees:
|General Admission (13 & up)||$4.00|
Kiwanis Waves Hours and Fees
Join us on April 4th for April Pool's Day and the start of the 2020 Wave Season!
Wave Pool Fees
|General Admission (13 & up)||$7.00|
|Youth Admission (2-12)||$5.00|
Mid-day discounted fee (3-5 p.m.):
|General Admission (13 & up)||$5.00|
|Youth Admission (2-12)||$4.00|
Life jackets are available at no additional charge on a first come, first served basis.
Wave pool features:
- Three foot waves in eight varying patterns
- 122 ft. long by 16 ft. tall double spiral water slide
- Comfortable water temps between 84-86ºF
- Six lap lanes
- Raft and tube rentals
- Family changing room
- Men's and women's locker rooms with individual lockers, showers and restrooms
To make your visit more enjoyable, please be aware of the following safety rules:
- Children, seven years and under must:
- Be within arm’s reach of an adult at all time
- Be accompanied by someone at least 16 years of age at a ratio of four children to one adult
- Only U.S. Coast Guard Type I, II, III Approved Life Jackets are permitted in the wave pool
- To ride the water slide, swimmers must be 48 inches tall
|Swim Lessons||Swim Team|
|Become a Lifeguard||Pool Parties|