Thank you for visiting the Kiwanis Batting Range. For your safety, please read the following instructions before batting.
- Close-toed/heeled shoes only. Flip flops, sandals, or other open-toed/heeled shoes are not allowed.
- Batters must wear double-ear helmets while batting.
- Only one person is allowed in the cages while machine is pitching.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Batted balls may enter cage on rebound from other cages.
- Switch hitting is prohibited during a game.
- Please kick stray balls out of cage after each game. Do not throw balls back at the machine.
- Batting range will not operate while grounds are wet or lightning is present in the area.
- Abusing/defacing equipment or batting range grounds, or using profane or abusive language will result in immediate removal from the premises.
- Please follow the one token rule: after one game, allow the next person in line to bat.
- No smoking, chewing tobacco, sunflower seeds or dogs allowed in the facility.
- Please report any accident or injury immediately.
- Be courteous and have fun!
Customer assumes the risks of using these batting cages. If you have any questions, ask the attendant before entering the cages.