The Code Compliance Division is introducing the Tempe Code Compliance Violation Map. This is another educational tool that provides greater transparency of our case statuses and violation information for our residents.
Some of the key functions of the map include:
- The inclusion of all arterial and non-arterial streets;
- The identification of all Homeowner and Neighborhood Associations;
- A direct link to report a violation if one is not identified on the map;
- Each case will show the case’s status, the violation(s) at the property, inspector, and the case number;
- Cases will be represented as different colors based on open/closed statuses and Homeowner and Neighborhood Association;
- Closed cases will be visible for two (2) weeks;
- Mobile friendly.
To view our map please click on the following link: Code Compliance Violation Map