Often times, citizens do not have the knowledge or resources to find out who to contact for specific issues they may be facing. The Resident Resource Guide is an educational and informational tool Code Compliance provides Tempe Residents and Businesses as a quick point of reference for programs, organizations and City of Tempe Divisions. This guide provides contact information and a brief summary of what each contact is utilized for.
Each Guide will:
- List each individual resource’s contact information and a brief summary of what services they provide;
- It will also list in greater detail Tempe 311
- Open “MIND” instructions and where to find it;
- Contain an up to date list of current assistance programs (Tempe Landscape Referral, Mediation, Landlord/Tenant Dispute Hotline etc.);
- Provide the guide through brochures and an online webpage format;
The Resident Resource Guide allows residents to have access to information regarding violations they may receive and how to best handle them. It is a great tool for residents to better understand City processes, what their responsibilities are as a resident, and what resources are available for them should they need help in maintaining a violation free property.