Tempe Instagrammys celebrates photographers and the best photos taken of Tempe each year. The contest honors local photographers with recognition, trophies and very special Tempe prizes.
Congratulations to our 2019 finalists and winners!
A gallery of winning photos may be seen at www.slideshare.net/tempegov.
Photos of winners from the Jan. 11 ceremony may be downloaded at https://cityoftempe.shutterfly.com/.
The next Tempe Instagrammys contest details will be announced in November. Follow @tempegov on Instagram to get information.
Only in Tempe Prizes
The Tempe Instagrammys celebrate the beauty of our community and the stunning art of photographers who make this city shine. It makes sense that our prizes come can only be found here, too.
Each Top Winner receives:
- A spot in a display of winning photos at the Tempe Festival of the Arts
- Their name and winning photo included in a banner of winning photos to be hung on the Elmore Town Lake Pedestrian Bridge
- Their winning photo on City of Tempe social media platforms and included in a video about the 2019 Tempe Instagrammys
- The prize associated with their category
- 25 cards of their photo.
- ABC 15
- Mayor Mark Mitchell
- Downtown Tempe Authority
- Tempe Tourism
- Tempe Camera
- @SouthTempeStyle account representative
- City of Tempe staff from Communication and Media Relations, Boating, Tempe Center for the Arts, Public Art and more.
Contest Winners must agree to the conditions that our attorneys have set for us once their photo has been selected in order to be named a winner and receive a prize. There will be one winner for each category unless otherwise noted. At judge's discretion, there may be runner ups who will be awarded certificates.
2018 Finalists and Winners