Our Fair Share of Federal Tax Dollars
Tempe businesses and community groups know the importance of an accurate count to our city, region and state. Each person counted brings in $3,000 each year for the next 10 years bringing back our fair share of share of federal tax dollars.
Census data is also a help to local businesses and community organizations by providing rich data on communities, including population trends, growth projection and demographic information.
And Arizona stands to gain more representation in Congress.
If you'd like to voluntarily partner with the city of Tempe, here's how:
- Please fill out this partner form to let us know how you are creating census awareness.
- Fill out and print a 2020 Census Partner certificate for display.
- We'll list you on our Thank You Census Partner directory. We'll also use social media to let people know about the directory and our census partners.
Three simple things you can do:
- Encourage your employees and customers/clients to take part in the census.
- Follow the census on your social media: our regional campaign iCount2020 or nationally the U.S. Census Bureau
- Display census information at your place of business or organization. Download our bilingual information:
Contact Tempe City Staff
Have questions, please contact city staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more census information at tempe.gov/census