Contractors may apply for an annual permit by providing the following:
• A copy of your contractor’s license.
• A copy of your ATSSA Certifications for the following individuals: Designers, Field Supervisors, Foremen, and Operations Managers.
• A copy of your insurance coverage and certificate of liability. This should indicate that the city is an additional insured and that the city is a certificate holder. Please include the Cancellation Letter.
• A check in the amount of $188.16 made payable to the City of Tempe.
• A copy of the attached contact information page.
Please deliver all of the above information (see check list) to the City of Tempe Transportation Division located at 200 E. Fifth Street, 2nd floor. For questions call 480-350-8219 and refer to Annual Barricading Permit Renewal. On occasion it is necessary to work after the typically allowed work hours for reasons of safety or due to the location or nature of the work. When this is the case contractors are required to apply for an Off Hours Letter of Authorization. The application will be reviewed by the Neighborhood Services Office. Click HERE for the application. Call Neighborhood Services with any questions 480-350-8234.