The Tempe Police Department appreciates the opportunity to serve you and to make it easier and more convenient for you to file non-emergency police reports.
How to report a Crime:
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the City of Tempe (Except for Identity Theft)
- This incident did not happen at Arizona State University (ASU)
- You can't identify the suspect by name, address, phone number or license plate
- You have a return email address
If all of the above statements apply to your case, you are ready to file your report online.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 9-1-1.
If the above statements do not apply, please call 480-350-8311 to make your police report
Types of reports that can be reported online:
Theft of Bicycle
Identity Theft (Tempe Residents)
Upon completion of this report process you will see the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" indicating that your online police report is complete. You will also be given a temporary tracking number and be able to print a temporary incident report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you will be contacted.
- Once your online report is approved, you will receive an email with your Report Number and a copy of your online report for you to print.
- FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME.