The Tempe Police Department appreciates the opportunity to serve you and to make it easier and more convenient for you to file non-emergency police reports with the Tempe Police Department.
If this is an Emergency please call 9.1.1
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit non-emergency reports immediately and once approved, print the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident must have occurred within the City of Tempe, except for identity theft? Identity Theft can be reported to any Law Enforcement Agency.
- The suspect is not known to you?
- You have a return email address?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the above questions, please call 480.350.8311 to make your police report
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your online police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary tracking number.
- Be able to print a temporary incident report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you will be contacted.
- Once your online report is approved, you will receive an email with your Report Number and a copy of your online report for you to print.
- FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME.
Frequently Asked Questions