Information Your Way
Tempe has several social media accounts and email lists to help you stay informed. We offer many Facebook accounts, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. We want to communicate with you the way you want, about the subjects you care most about. From boating to history, public safety to the library, we have you covered. Look to the menu to the left for a complete list of pages. Below you can see the latest posts for some of our accounts. Enjoy!
Where are the water fountains? Where can I park? Is there a good place to launch my kayak or SUP? All these questions and more can be answered with this cool interactive map of Tempe Town Lake. The link is also found at www.tempe.gov/lake
Beginning October 27, the Tempe History Museum will be a voting center for the 2018 general election as a Mega Site, meaning it will have 12 or more check‐in terminals. The History Museum is located in the same complex as the Library.
For more information and resources, please visit our Voting Resources page.
EEK! We had a great time painting and carving pumpkins at the Escalante Multi-Generational Center earlier this week. Don't fret if you missed it. There's still LOTS of Halloween activities happening in Tempe like the Escalante/Thew Fall Festival on 10/25, Free Art Friday on 10/26, Tempe's Family Halloween Carnival on 10/27 and more! Check out www.tempe.gov/ConnectingTempe for details.
Social Media Guidelines for Users
We have a few friendly rules of the road for our social media accounts.
Your comments that are on topic are welcome and encouraged but please note that social media accounts operated by the City of Tempe have some guidelines to follow. We like to keep our accounts G-rated, friendly and fun. These pages are moderated online discussion sites and not a public forum. The City of Tempe reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks
3. Comments that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Clearly off topic information
6. Illegal activities or the promotion of illegal activities
7. Promotion of particular services, products or political organizations
8. Infringements on copyrights or trademarks
9. Personally identifiable medical information
10. Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations
Since everyone is entitled to an opinion and we want to hear yours, the comments expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions and positions of the City of Tempe government, its officers or employees. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.