Top Editor Tips to Enhance Your Writing
- Date: 10/12/2019 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: Library Meeting Room A
Tempe Public Library, 3500 S. Rural Rd.
Tempe, Arizona 85282
Authors, learn a handful of writing and editing techniques to make your story jump off the page. Award-winning editor, Ann Videan, will help you discover techniques to build visual imagery and emotion, which subconsciously attach readers to your story.
In this two-hour session, you will explore:
• Leveraging the scene question to develop a compelling plot line
• Writing with active voice, and deep point-of-view
• More effective editing tips using MS Word
REGISTRATION: Not required