City of Tempe 2020 Census Complete Count Committee Meeting
- Date: 04/16/2019 6:00 PM
- Location: Tempe Public Library
3500 S. Rural Road
Tempe, Arizona 85282
2020 U.S. Census City of Tempe Complete Count Committee Meeting
April 16, 2019, at 6 p.m.
Tempe Public Library, 3500 S. Rural Road, Lower Level Rooms A-B
1. Approval/acceptance of minutes from March 19, 2019, Complete Count Committee meeting
2. Presentation of regional communication/marketing campaign – Maricopa Association of Governments Communication Director Kelly Taft • Phoenix firm Riester has been hired
3. Updates from city staff • Intended/planned City of Tempe communication activities • Draft subcommittee work plan worksheet
4. Adjourn into subcommittee meetings (approximately 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.) Refer to subcommittee agendas Census Bureau Partnership Specialists to attend each subcommittee meeting as advisors to answer questions. • Business – Meeting Room B (staff: Marge Zylla) • Faith and Nonprofits – Meeting Room B (staff: LeVon Lamy) • Education – BRIC space on main floor of Library (staff: Elizabeth Higgins) • Community Outreach and Special Populations – Meeting Room A (staff: Shauna Warner)
5. Re-assemble as CCC and share subcommittee discussions and consensus • City staff liaisons/chairs and vice chairs to report out on subcommittees • Discussions on developing ideas/work plans and timelines for completion
6. Next meeting • Next meeting is Tuesday, May 21, at 6 p.m.