Opioid Town Hall
- Date: 02/02/2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Tempe History Museum
809 E. Southern Avenue
Tempe, Arizona 85282
- Introduction: Learn about Tempe's efforts to reduce opioid addiction in our community from top experts
You are invited to the Tempe Opioid Town Hall moderated by Councilmember Joel Navarro.
Learn about Tempe’s efforts to reduce opioid abuse in our community.
Speakers’ panels will included information about:
- Arizona State University Opioid Wastewater Research
- Tempe’s GIS interactive map of overdose calls for emergency services
- High school athlete pain medication awareness program
- How health care providers are helping people
- Regional and state government efforts to reduce abuse
Meet organizations that can provide services to best help the people you care about.Details: www.tempe.gov/opioids