The City of Tempe wants existing, new and expanding businesses to be successful in our community.
The Economic Development team provides a wide range of services designed to support small businesses as well as Fortune 500 corporations. City representatives can help companies meet community leaders, find tax-saving programs and choose excellent business locations. They can also facilitate introductions to business groups.
With Tempe's urban advantage of an educated workforce - one of the smartest in the state - a top-rated transportation network and a central location within the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area, there is no doubt that Tempe is the Smart Place To Be for your business.
Economic Development can:
- Research information that could help a company determine the profitability of a venture
- Provide information on designated Tempe redevelopment areas
- Facilitate connections to state resources and incentives
- Assist companies with property searches
- Act as a concierge to navigate the city development process with businesses
- Introduce companies to supportive businesses, educational institutions and networking groups
Take a look at Tempe's Economic Development Overview Brochure for a glance at our community's offerings and set up an appointment to talk more about what we can do for your team.
Interim Community Development Manager
480 350-8331 - email@example.com
Business Development Officer
480 350-8812 - firstname.lastname@example.org