- Be 14-20 years of age
- Attending high school or college & manintaining a "C" or better grade average
- Have good moral character
- Have no serious driving infractions or criminal record
- Demonstrate a willingness to serve others
- Attend a weekly meeting and occasional weekend department or community service events
If you are interested in joining our program, you must first attend a New Police Explorer Orientation. A parent/guardian must also attend with you if you are under the age of 18. This will be an opportunity to meet our Advisors, ask questions, and learn first hand from our current Explorers about the program's expectations, activities, and community involvement. All necessary paperwork and applications will be provided during this orientation to take home, review, and complete prior to the next meeting.
A New Police Explorer Orientation is currently not scheduled, as our post is at maximum capacity. If you have questions about our program or would like to be notified when the next Orientation is scheduled, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.