Are you looking for a fun, social, wellness opportunity for staff?
We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Tempe Town Lake Rowing (TTLR) is launching a new recreational rowing program, designed especially for your company or group! This is a great opportunity to participate in an exciting recreational program that fosters teambuilding and fitness, making your company a healthier and more productive workplace.
Beginning in April, TTLR will host a 7-week rowing league that introduces rowing to new participants, teaches the basics of the sport, and allows rowers to show off their skills in a league championship regatta.
Two sessions to choose from:
• Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs - all practices will be at 5:45-7:45 pm
• Mon/Wed classes begin April 1 and Tues/Thurs classes begin April 2.
• Initial session will be at the Kiwanis Recreation Center for a mandatory Introductory Meeting, Float Test, and Safety Video
• Teams will consist of a minimum of 10 participants, with a maximum of 20 per team
• Cost for the each team will be $1000.00
• League Championship Regatta - Saturday, May 18th, 2013
o Friendly, fun competition, fitness, a cool rowing T-shirt, and a championship trophy!
For more information, please contact Okie O’Connor at (480)350-8034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your team, please contact Ryan Allison at (480)350-8069 or email@example.com (See Registration Form and Waiver Below)
Hurry! Registration is filling up fast and closes on Friday, March 29th!