Several downtown Tempe streets will be closed or restricted for the Walk NOW for Autism event.
• Rio Salado Parkway will be closed between Ash Avenue and Mill Avenue from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Oct. 28.
All other streets will be closed or restricted from 9:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 28.
• Rural Road/Scottsdale Road will be restricted to one lane southbound between Gilbert Drive and Rio Salado Parkway.
• College Avenue will be closed southbound between Curry Road and Gilbert Drive.
• Gilbert Drive will be closed eastbound between College Avenue and Scottsdale Road.
• Curry Road will be closed eastbound between Mill Avenue and College Avenue.
• Lakeview Drive will be closed in both directions between Washington Street and Curry Road.
• Mill Avenue will be closed in both directions between Washington Street/Curry Road and Rio Salado Parkway.
• The eastbound Loop 202 exit ramp will be closed at Scottsdale Road.
The following bus detours will be in effect Oct. 28 from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Orbit Earth Eastbound: Regular route to Mill Ave. & Rio Salado Pkwy.; east on Rio Salado Pkwy. to Rural Rd.; north on Rural Rd. to resume regular route at Weber Dr.
Orbit Earth Westbound: Regular route south on Scottsdale Rd. to Weber Dr.; continue south on Scottsdale Rd. to Rio Salado Pkwy.; west on Rio Salado Pkwy. to Mill Ave.; south on Mill Ave. to resume regular route.
To find the best parking and access options for any individual business on Mill Avenue, please call the business.