LDP III: Strategic Leadership
- Incorporate a proactive, systems approach to solving problems and maintain performance.
- Develop a knowledge-age work force.
- Implement a framework for solving chronic leadership problems.
Inspire Trust: Get things done through personal influence and credibility.
Clarify Purpose: Define the job to be done, create a strategic link connecting to economic sustainability.
Align Systems: Implement fundamentals of execution.
Unleash Talent: Affirm worth and potential, clarify expectations and accountability, be a source of help.
LDP II: Tactical Leadership
- Manage self proactively by using resourcefulness and initiative.
- Focus time and energy on truly important priorities.
- Utilize tools that motivate and empower.
- Listen empathetically and give honest, accurate feedback.
- Seek new and better ways to do things.
- Unleash team potential by focusing on strengths, passions, capabilities.
Proactive vs. Reactive: Focus on what you can influence.
Knowledge-age leadership:Directed autonomy.
Accountability: Effectively manages self. Fulfills commitments.
Unleash Talent: Develop team potential with a focus on strengths.
LDP I: Followership / Leadership
- Identify a relationship between followership and leadership.
- Describe a model of followership behaviors and how each identifies different levels of engagement.
- Identify three everyday choices that we make and apply them.
Engagement: Choose to act with integrity, tell the truth, accept responsibility.
Dependability: Responsible, accountable, meets standards, anticipate problems, prioritize.
Initiative: Proactive, selects effective leadership strategies, identifies valued behaviors & makes adjustments.