Tempe Learning Center administers the Tuition and Book Reimbursement Policy and Benefit.
- Before requesting pre-approval, please review your responsibilities and eligibility
per the 2007 Administrative Memorandum.
- Self-register for pre-approval via PeopleSoft ELM
- Need help registering for Pre-Approval?
Contact your Training Administrator or department's Tuition Processor(s)
- Tax Information: Internal Revenue Service
- Deadline: End of Year Submissions for Reimbursement, December 5, 2013 (.pdf)
- Need help with submitting your reimbursement request? Contact your department's Tuition Processor(s)
- For additional information, please contact Tempe Learning Center at 480.350.5312 or email
Documentation required for reimbursement submissions:
- COURSE DESCRIPTION & SYLLABUS Showing required books and fees
- COURSE GRADE
Undergraduate courses – “C” or better
Graduate courses – “B” or better
Certification - pass/fail record
- RECEIPTS Indicating actual employee payment for tuition, books, fees
- PRE-APPROVAL Generated by PeopleSoft ELM
Please note that Thursday, December 5, 2013 is the deadline for employees to submit documentation to their department for 2013 tuition reimbursement benefit.
- Note: Documentation received after December 5, 2013 will be posted to an employee's 2014 tuition reimbursement benefit. Some education institutions will not have the required grades posted until late December. This requires that the reimbursement be posted to an employee's 2014 tuition reimbursement benefit due to payroll schedules and the end of the calendar year. This is typical for many fall courses.