- Tempe to boost bulk trash and green waste collection starting in January
07/28/2014 1:35 PMdetail
- RIO SALADO FOUNDATION LAUNCHES COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN FOR COMPLETION OF HISTORIC EISENDRATH HOUSE
06/13/2014 12:37 PMdetail
- Tempe invites residents to talk trash
- Tempe flips switch on 924-kilowatt solar project
- Businesses invited to geek out with Tempe
The City of Tempe invites businesses with a science-bend to participate in celebrations for Geeks' Night Out and Geek Week presented by the Walton Sustainability Solutions Initiatives.
- Let Tempe Public Library help you keep your 2014 resolutions
Taking time to reflect on one’s self improvement is a New Year’s tradition. The Tempe Public Library is ready to help with some fun programs geared toward your personal success. There is no registration for any of these free programs.
- Tempe unveils its own caped crusaders for Geeks' Night Out
Be part of the filming of Tempe's next fun video for Geeks' Night Out this Friday
- Light sabers, Darth Vader and City Council launch new Tempe e-book collection this Saturday
With a laser and light saber display and free glow sticks for the kids, the Tempe Public Library will launch its new e-book collection on Saturday morning.
- Tempe launches interactive maps to help public understand General Plan
- Don't be a turkey - recycle your holiday cooking grease
- Got solar? Learn about potential changes to solar metering
- Recycle just about anything at Tempe’s Nov. 16 Zero Waste Day
- Tempe hosts forum on solar energy net metering and proposed changes
- Learn how to convert your lawn to beautiful xeriscape
- Help shape Tempe's future
- Tempe changing bulk trash and green waste collection
- Community invited to give feedback on Tempe’s General Plan 2040
- Future of Tempe architecture, economy and culture subjects of Third Thursday discussion tomorrow
Future of Tempe and atchitecture topics at Third Thursday series at Tempe History Museum.
- Help build a plastic water bottle boat at the Tempe Public Library
Reuse, repurpose, recycle. What can you do with an empty water bottle? Well, if you have 150 of them, you can build a canoe. Visit the Tempe Public Library at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 18 and help build a canoe out of bottles donated by ReCommunity, Tempe’s recycling provider. Library visitors may also get a sneak peek at the Summer Reading Program.
- ASU urban village shows future of sustainable design for Tempe
See models of the sustainable urban village designed by ASU architecture students at the Tempe History Museum until June 2.