You Can recycle stuffed teddy bears and much more . . .
As part of Tempe's commitment to creating a cleaner, healthier and more sustainable community, we are proud to offer several convenient textile recycling options. You can recycle all types of clothing, shoes, household textiles (bed sheets/pillow cases, blankets, curtains, fabric remnants, table cloths, towels) plus hats, hand bags, belts and soft/stuffed toys at Tempe's recycling collection centers.
Let's keep textiles out of the landfills. By recycling unwanted clothing, shoes, and household textiles you are reducing landfill costs and helping the environment. All items must be clean, dry and free of mold and contaminants. Keep paired shoes together by binding or tying the shoes laces. You can recycle clothing, shoes and household textiles at the following Tempe recycling collection centers listed below:
City of Tempe textile recycling containers are located at the following locations:
- Arizona Historical Museum – 1300 N. College Avenue
- Jaycee Park – 517 W 5th Street
- Kiwanis Recreation Center – 6111. S. All-American Way
- South Tempe Police Substation – 8201 S. Hardy
- Tempe Household Collection Center – 1320 E. University
- Tempe Public Library – 3500 S. Rural
- Tempe Field Operations – 55 S. Priest
Keep textiles out of the trash. Wear it and recycle it.
Everyone wins when we recycle more.
For additional information, please call or email at (480) 350-4311, firstname.lastname@example.org