Rolling Hills Golf Course
1415 N. Mill Ave (map)
Rolling Hills is open for business beginning Friday, Oct. 14! Book your tee time by calling 480-350-5275.
Enjoy our Grand Tee-Off to reopen the course on Saturday, Oct. 29 at 9 a.m.
Come enjoy the Valley's finest 18-hole executive golf course. Nestled in picturesque Papago Park, Rolling Hills provides a unique and pleasurable experience for players of all ages. It is the perfect place to hone your golf skills. Unique vistas coupled with desert terrain make this course a "must play."
Rolling Hills will be closing for renovations from April 18 through early fall for some much-needed TLC. Click here for more information.
|Book a Tee Time at Ken McDonald|
- Two Executive 9-Hole Courses
- Driving Range
- Golf instruction available
- Fully equipped golf pro shop
- PGA Professional Staff
- Restaurant: The Caddy Shack Sports Grill at Rolling Hills
- Tempe residents may make reservations 8 days in advance beginning at 7 a.m. Proof of residency (valid AZ driver's license) will be required upon checking in
- Nonresidents may make reservations 7 days in advance beginning at 8 a.m.
- One resident per group is required for advance tee-time reservations
Driving Range Hours of Operation
Open Daily 6:30 AM - Sundown (Mats Only on Monday), Except on Wednesday, Closes at 2 PM for Weekly Maintenance