Ken McDonald Golf Course
800 E. Divot Dr (map)
This 18-hole championship course provides an excellent round of golf for every skill level at an affordable price. This well-maintained course has been a favorite to Arizona golfers and is consistently ranked as one of the area's top daily fee courses. The course, while flat, has well-placed hazards that provide a fun and challenging golf experience. Ken McDonald also hosts a fantastic program for junior golfers.
|Book a Tee Time Online|
- 18-Hole Championship Course (par 72)
- Lighted Driving Range
- Fully equipped golf pro shop
- Men's and Ladies' Organizations
- Golf instruction available (clinics & individual lessons)
- PGA Professional Staff
- Restaurant: The Caddy Shack Sports Grill at Ken McDonald
- Tempe residents can make reservations 8 days in advance beginning at 7 a.m. Proof of residency (valid AZ driver's license) will be required upon checking in.
- Groups must include at least 1 resident for advance tee-time reservations.
- Groups must include at least 50% residents for advance tee-time reservations for weekend and holiday play (1 resident for twosome; 2 residents for threesome or foursome).
- Nonresidents may make reservations 7 days in advance beginning at 8 a.m.
Driving Range Hours of Operation
Monday - Tuesday 6:30 AM - Sundown
(Mats Only on Monday)
Wednesday 6:30 AM - Last Bucket Sold at 2:00 PM
(Early closure due to weekly maintenance)
Thursday - Sunday 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM