Patient Advocate Services
Address Your Medical Issues Before They Become Emergencies!
Home visits and phone calls by a professional staff:
Paramedic from Tempe Fire Medical Rescue Department
Registered Nurse from Tempe St. Luke's Hospital.
Hours of Operation Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Medication Education
- Medical Questions/Education
- Medical Referral Assistance
- Preventative Care Assistance
- Aftercare Wellness Check (hospitalizations/procedures)
- Home Safety and Health Inspection
Helping Residents of Tempe Maintain Their Healthy Independence!
Office Phone: 480-858-7241
Cell Phone: 480-250-5437
The PAS was featured in Fire Engineering’s May 2015 article titled “Improving Outcomes for a High-Frequency, Low-Risk Patient Group.” Click here to read the article.