You will need to sign in with your library card barcode number
You can law & legal business related books in the following non-fiction subject areas:
If links are not working please search for term in catalog
- Law – 340
- Law and Legislation
- Law for Laypersons
- Politics and Government – 320
- Small Business – 658.022
- Small Business – Law & Legislation – 346.7
We have the following books in the library reference collection:
Black's Law Dictionary – Garner, Bryan A. (Editor)
R 340.03 BLACKSLA 2014
Nolo's Encyclopedia of Everyday Law – Nolo (Firm)
R 349.73 NOLO 2017
- Arizona Criminal and Traffic Law Manual– Arizona Revised Statues
R 343.7910944 ARIZONA 2014-15
The Complete Book of Personal Legal Forms + CD-ROM – Warda, Mark
R 347.7355 W265C
- West's Arizona Criminal Law and Rules – State of Arizona
R 345.791 WESTS 2014-15
- Tempe City Hall
Find information about the Mayor & City Council's office, and other city departments and services.
- Tempe City Court
Civil & criminal cases, information about jury duty, and more.
- Arizona Judicial Branch
Case search, court location finder, Self-Service Forms, and more.
Arizona Revised Statutes
The compiled laws for the State of Arizona.
When should I seek professional legal advice?
Every legal situation is unique and requires specific legal analysis. In some cases, the wrong decision may cost you your legal rights. Here are some examples of when to seek a lawyer’s assistance:
- Before signing any written contracts with major legal/financial provisions or consequences.
- Before starting or buying a business.
- When facing tax problems or questions.
- When making a will or planning an estate.
- If you are involved in an accident that results in personal injury or property damage.
- If you are being investigated for a crime.
- If you are being sued by someone, or if you want to sue someone.
- When your family status has changed through marriage, adoption, divorce, guardianship, or otherwise.
- Source: State Bar of Arizona