The Library is home to BRiC, a Tempe Economic Development co-working space which provides free ASU Startup School workshops and more. BRiC is your space to build successful ventures, scale your existing businesses, train staff, and plan your next steps.
LIBRARY USE ONLY
You will need to sign in with your library card barcode number
You can find business related books in the following non-fiction subject areas:
If links are not working please search for term in catalog
- Business Enterprises – 658 & 338
- Business Planning – 658.4
- Entrepreneurship – 658.11
- Small Business – 658.022
- Small Business – Law & Legislation – 346.7
We have the following books in the library reference collection:
Book of Lists – Phoenix Business Journal
Business Forms on File – Facts on File
R 651.29 B979F 2010
- Business Plans Kit for Dummies – Steven Peterson
R 658.4012 PETERSON 2016
- Dun’s Regional Business Directory – Dun’s Marketing Services
R 338.09791 DUNS
- Legal Forms for Starting & Running a Small Business – Fred S. Steingold
R 346.7306 STEINGOL 2016
- Ranking Arizona: The Best of Arizona Business – Arizona Business Magazine
R 338.09791 RANKING 2016
- Small Business Start-Up Kit – Peri Pakroo
R 346.7306 PAKROO
- Start Your Own Business: The Only Start-Up Kit You’ll Ever Need – Entrepreneur Press
R 658.041 START
- Starting a Business All-in-One for Dummies – Kathleen R. Allen
R 658.4012 ALLEN
- The Women’s Small Business Start-Up Kit: Step-by-Step Legal Guide – Peri Pakroo
R 658.11082 PAKROO 2016
- Arizona Commerce Authority
Publisher of the ACA Small Business Checklist, the Entrepreneur Edge Resource Guide, and a directory of statewide resources.
- Arizona Small Business Development Center
Provides small business start-ups, business counseling, workshops, and training.
- Arizona Small Business Association
Provides help with small business education, professional connections, and additional resources.
Small Business Administration – Arizona District Office
Provides small business loan and assistance programs, plus the Arizona 2016 Small Business Resource Guide.
- Tempe Chamber of Commerce
Provides membership of local Tempe business owners with the tools and means needed to achieve success at every level of their enterprises.
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Produces economic accounts statistics that enable business owners, researchers, and the American public to understand the performance of the Nation's economy.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
Measures labor market activity, working conditions & compensation, and price changes in the economy to support public and private decision-making.
- Business USA
One-stop site for access to federal, state, and local resources for starting a business to going global.
- Economic Development Administration
Home to the Office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship; Funding resources directory.
- Federal Trade Commission
Protects consumers and the marketplace from unfair business practices.
Tax information for businesses.
Industry classification system used by federal government for collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data on the U.S. business economy.
- Small Business Administration
Information on how to start, finance, or expand your business.
- Small Business Development Center Network
Clearinghouse of information serving America’s small business community.
- S&P Global Ratings
Detailed company credit ratings, rationales behind the ratings, and market analysis.
- Thomas Register
Directory of commercial suppliers and product catalogs.
- U.S. Census
State profiles, A-Z subject index (See: “Small Business Statistics”), economic census, and population data.
- U.S. Department of Commerce
Promotes American businesses and trade, publishes statistics, measures economic growth and fosters minority entrepreneurship.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
The first place to go on the Internet for patent and trademark information.