New Docent Boot Camp
Fri., March 3| 10 am- 2 pm | Free Registration
Free Lunch included
Training takes place at the Tempe Center for the Arts
RSVP required, space is limited
Call 480-350-2867 or email: Gallery Coordinator
Gallery docents serve the community as tour guides and educators. Volunteers provide a high level of customer service. The minimum age is 18 years. Specific time commitments will be required. Duties of volunteers in this position include:
- Serve as tour guides for visitors to the Gallery and Tempe Center for the Arts sponsored by Northern Trust including outdoor and backstage areas, when appropriate.
- Serve as community liaison for teachers, artists and/or visitors.
- Provide insightful, informative and inquiry-based tours to a wide variety of ages.
- Assist gallery staff with the safety of visitors and artwork.
- Assist gallery staff with research, community outreach, installation and/or de-installation of exhibitions.
Tempe Center for the Arts sponsored by Northern Trust
700 W Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281
Attention: Gallery Coordinator