- The Tempe Youth Diversion Program is an option for any youth cited in the City of Tempe for a curfew or alcohol violation.
- Successful completion of the Youth Diversion Program will result in a dismissal of the criminal charge(s) and the participant avoids the repercussions of a criminal conviction.
- Youth will participate in a four-hour educational program provided by Tempe Social Services.
- Registration and payment is required by the contact date that appears on the court order or the case will be referred back to the Court.
- The parent or legal guardian is required to register the youth in person at Tempe Social Services or by phone with an approved credit card by calling the Social Services Offices at 480-350-5400 (Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00 p.m.)
Tempe Public Library (2nd Floor)
3500 South Rural Road
Tempe, AZ 85282
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
(Our phone lines will be down from 11:30-12:00 each
day for lunch but our office is still open to walk in clients.)