Information Your Way
Tempe has several social media accounts and email lists to help you stay informed. We offer many Facebook accounts, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. We want to communicate with you the way you want, about the subjects you care most about. From boating to history, public safety to the library, we have you covered. Look to the menu to the left for a complete list of pages. Below you can see the latest posts for some of our accounts. Enjoy!
There's still plenty of time to come out to Hayden's Ferry Days at the Tempe History Museum. We've got great live music on our outdoor stage, along with kids activities, train rides, food vendors, cowboys, Legos, and more! Nonstop fun from 10AM to 4PM. #FreeFamilyFun
National Geographic and The North Face present Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour - Brought to you by Mountain Gear. Experience the thrill of the world's best mountain sport, culture and environmental films. March 16th at 7 pm. buy your tickets today http://bit.ly/BanffMountainFilm
Tempe Public Library will have a table at the Urban Forest Workshop & Tree Expo today, from 10am - 1pm, at the Library Plaza.
At this expo you can learn all about the City's Urban Forestry Master Plan and the benefits and planning of your own trees and desert plants.
Stop by and visit us to learn all about the upcoming gardening and sustainability programs we have to offer!
While you're there also make sure and browse the selection at the Tempe Empty Bowls booth! Your purchase of one of their lovely ceramic bowls goes towards programs and organizations that fight hunger in Tempe.
It's a beautiful day to come out to the Tempe History Museum for the free Hayden's Ferry Days Festival. Live music, food trucks, kids games and crafts, demo booths and more at the south-west corner of Rural Rd. and Southern Ave.! Find out more at www.Tempe.gov/MuseumEvents
Social Media Guidelines for Users
We have a few friendly rules of the road for our social media accounts.
Your comments that are on topic are welcome and encouraged but please note that social media accounts operated by the City of Tempe have some guidelines to follow. We like to keep our accounts G-rated, friendly and fun. These pages are moderated online discussion sites and not a public forum. The City of Tempe reserves the right to delete submissions that contain:
1. Vulgar language
2. Personal attacks
3. Comments that promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
4. Spam or links to other sites
5. Clearly off topic information
6. Illegal activities or the promotion of illegal activities
7. Promotion of particular services, products or political organizations
8. Infringements on copyrights or trademarks
9. Personally identifiable medical information
10. Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations
Since everyone is entitled to an opinion and we want to hear yours, the comments expressed on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions and positions of the City of Tempe government, its officers or employees. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.